RECRUITING OPTIMIZATION MODEL SEARCH PROCESS
RECRUITING OPTIMIZATION MODEL
A deliberate, purposeful and disciplined recruiting model that guides our proprietary Wolf Search Process and results
in effective, and efficient recruiting for optimal success. As much a process and a methodology of mindset. For over 25 years, Wolf has relentlessly studied and pursued an optimal state of partnership with our clients. We set out on a mission to perfect the Recruiting Optimization Model, to establish metrics and deliver results that matter. We determined that expert recruiting requires a balance of art and science with key behaviors to produce desired outcomes.
Wolf team members have mastered the art of real recruiting with finely tuned instincts, intuition and EQ skills.
Best practices derived from real case studies of success
• Optimizing the recruiting process through prioritizing stakeholder alignment and engagement from
start to finish
Client collaboration to define strategy, metrics and measurement of success
• Prioritizes investment in the upfront, pre-search phase results in elimination of guess-work and avoids
surprises further in the process
• Focuses on joint business goals, alignment, transparency and timely communication
Joint strategic partnership research and learnings
• Grounded strategic partnership versus transactional
• Incorporates score carding and measurement of results post-on-boarding
Our Guiding Behaviors
Success cannot be achieved on a transactional basis. The foundation for success resides with engagement of all key stakeholders during the recruiting process. Wolf excels at aligning with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition and key hiring decision makers. It’s how we define partnership and build strong teams.
In our relentless pursuit of the details and bullseye, we follow a rigorous and disciplined process to ensure success.
The Wolf Process engages all key stakeholders at the onset of every search through continued follow up once the ideal candidate is part of your team.
1. PRE-SEARCH PHASE
• Position Scope/Client Opportunity
• Position Profile
2. SEARCH PHASE
• Sourcing Strategy & Original Research
• Candidate Assessment & Vetting
• Candidate & Client Preparation
• Interviews & Candidate/Client Debriefs
• Communication & Delivery
• Feedback & Selection
3. PLACEMENT PHASE
• Final Selection & Offer Negotiation
• Relocation & On-boarding
• Cultural Assimilation
4. CANDIDATE PERFORMANCE
• Performance and Contribution Stats
• Promotion Track