Wolf speaks your language. Our recruiting experts bring organizational and functional fluency to the conversation. Our careers were forged in the food industry, and we offer years of food industry leadership experience. Expect a credible, informed, and productive conversation with any of our recruiters as you explain your talent needs in any of our sector or functional discipline expertise.
• Category Management
• Finance & Business Intelligence
• General Management
• HR & Organizational Development
• Marketing & Innovation
• R&D & QA
• Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
• Supply Chain
Wolf pushes beyond surface-level knowledge of the food industry. We are industry insiders with an omni-present, deep-rooted intelligence of the companies, the movers, disruptors, and innovators of the industry.
We attend vital industry events that matter to our clients and candidates. We play an active role volunteering on mission critical industry committees and engage at invitation-only technology and service provider think tanks. We are ever-present at trade shows, association events, award ceremonies, and conferences where leading-edge thought leaders are at the helm of tomorrow.
At Wolf, it’s not about the optics. It’s about adding value and staying on top of industry trends, imperatives, and the competitive landscape.
SEE OUR INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION ENGAGEMENT
• Food Marketing Institute (FMI)
• Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA)
• International Foodservice Manufacturers
• Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
• Multicultural Foodservice and
Hospitality Alliance (MFHA)
• National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS)
• Network of Executive Women (NEW)
• Natural Products Association (NPA)
• National Restaurant Association (NRA)
• Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA)
• Research Chefs Association (RCA)
• Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
• Specialty Food Association (SFA)
• Women’s Foodservice Forum (WFF)
• Women In Naturals (WIN)